Ideas. Do you know that I have met people who have never had an idea? It's true. I have, and they haven't. I can't tell you how boring my life would be if I didn't have ideas. I have good ones, bad ones, and some that just are. I remember some and forget others. I forget really great ones and write down really stupid ones. I act on really stupid ones and pass on some that I find out later would have been great. I think that to have a truely fruitful life you need ideas. They help keep the gears of creativity going and clean out the attic. In business you really have to be an idea machine. That's how you solve the problems that come up. If you, yourself, don't have the creativity to solve the problems, you better make sure that you have a tribe of highly skilled thinkers backing you up. Otherwise, you may as well go back to that old cubicle of yours, selling toilet paper. I'm sure that they left your name on the plaque.

https://www.facebook.com/ValleyHardwareBasinWy/